By using this website or otherwise, giving airec any form of, or oral, written, electronic or digital information you agree to the terms and conditions stated below.
What is airec?
Airec is a product of Easy2Employ, LLC., a leading professional services firm covering more than 50 markets globally. Airec is an AI-powered recruitment platform providing its recruitment softwares to receive candidate CVs and information and used by companies who may need to provide us with personally-identifiable information (“PII”), thereby becoming “Data Subjects”, in order for airec to commercially represent their interests in the market.
What personally-identifiable information is collected?
airec collects personally-identifiable information in various forms, including by not limited to oral, written, electronic and digital communications, in certain engagement letters, business agreement, and contracts, on certain areas of airec site when users register for or apply for jobs through our website, register for our newsletters and alerts, participate in our alumni activities, sign up for conferences and events, and participate in user posting areas (such as bulletin boards, discussion forums, and surveys).
The personally-identifiable information collected may consist of information that you provide, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and background information necessary to be considered a candidate for an open position.
For recruiting purposes, the information collected may include other personally-identifiable information that you include on your resume, CV, biography, and other forms of information and communication that you submit as part of your application. In addition, airec collects certain information that you do not visibly enter, such as your IP address, browsing pattern on the Site, clickstream data, HTTP protocol elements, and the status of cookies placed on your computer by airec.
How may airec use my personally-identifiable information?
We use your personally identifiable information to fulfill your requests for information, publish your letters to the editor or comments, process your requests to participate in conferences and events, evaluate any job applications, recruit personnel, marketing communications on social media, email newsletters, and alerts to you, personalize the content that you view or receive, evaluate and improve our services, and for such other purposes as you may initiate or request. We may keep any of your personally-identifiable information on file and use it to contact you.
How can users access, modify, or request deletion of PII?
A data subject is defined as any person who airec has obtained (voluntarily, implied, or expressed) consent, legitimate interest, or contractual necessity to retain PII. This includes any data subject who uses the airec websites, applications, submits oral or written information, or provides information via electronic forms, email, or other forms of digital transfer. The data subject has the right to ask for their data to be deleted at any time.
airec will modify or delete, or provide the data subject with access to their PII so they can make modifications or deletions upon receipt of a Data Subject Access Request (DASR). In addition to modification or deletion, a DASR can be a request both for confirmation that their data is being processed and for access to their personal data (usually in the form of an electronic report).
Any DASRs should be sent to email@example.com and should detail the scope, scale, and nature of the request being made. Easy2Employ will comply with all legitimate requests within a commercially reasonable period of time (30 business days or less) at no charge to the data subject.
Report of a data breach:
Airec (and parent company Easy2Employ) makes every commercially reasonable effort to protect PII including using appropriate technical and organizational measures and safeguards designed to help prevent unauthorized access, unlawful Processing, and unauthorized or accidental loss of your Personal Information.
This includes, for example, the encryption of your communication with us over the Site based on the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. However, in the event of a suspected material breach, airec will report any such breach of PII to all relevant data subjects impacted.
How are cookies used?
Cookies are small packets of information that are stored by your web browser. They are put on your web browser by the websites that you visit. These packets of information do not contain personal information about you but they do allow us to know if you visit the same website twice or if you visit related websites.
- We respect your wishes, and you can inspect, delete, or block any cookies used by us by selecting the appropriate control in your web browser.
- We support technologies that have been developed and are being developed for the web browser that allows you to be more selective about the cookies that your web browser will accept.
What are “cookies” used for and on this website?
To administer our website and for research purposes, airec may also contract with third parties to track and analyze anonymous usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and members. Such information is shared externally only on an anonymous, aggregated basis. These third parties use persistent cookies to help us to improve the visitor experience, manage our site content, and track visitor behavior.
We may also contract with a third party to send e-mail to our registered members. To help measure and improve the effectiveness of our e-mail communications, the third party sets cookies. All data collected by this third party on behalf of airec is used solely by or on behalf of airec and is shared externally only on an anonymous, aggregated basis.
More specifically, airec places the following cookies: Cookie Purpose Nature of the Cookies Cookie Type Approval Method.
- Web Analytics Google Analytics: tracks each user’s amount of visits, and the time of the first, the previous, and the current visit First Party Permanent Implied Consent
- Web Analytics Google Analytics: tracks how long you stay on a site – when a visit starts and approximately ends First Party Permanent Implied Consent
- Web Analytics Google Analytics: tracks where a visitor came from First Party Permanent Implied Consent
- Web Analytics Omniture SiteCatalyst: various reports on user activity First Party Permanent Implied Consent
- Marketing Pixels e.g Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Twitter: enables marketing retargeting and marketing from user behavior on Easy2Employ.com. tracks where a visitor came from First Party Permanent Implied Consent
- Device Identification Identify your device (e.g. computer, phone, tablet PC) so that content is delivered in the correct format First Party Session Strictly Necessary
- Language Identification Identify your language preferences when navigating the website First Party Session Strictly Necessary
- Server Identification Identify the Server which served the request First Party Session Strictly Necessary
- Session Identification Identify the Session which is currently used for maintaining your log-in; even if they are logged in or not First Party Permanent Strictly Necessary
- User Identification Identify the site User and grant access to the user’s account First Party Permanent Strictly Necessary
- Print Specification Identify what pages the user wants to print First Party Session Strictly Necessary
- Web Analytics Used in connection with embedded videos delivered by Vimeo LLC to track anonymous information about the videos played, including the number of visitors and where visitors originated Third Party Temporary Implied Consent
- Session Tracking Used in connection with embedded videos delivered by Vimeo LLC to track problems encountered with the video player and improve performance Third Party Session Implied Consent
- Session Identification and Analytics Pages on our websites may use a widget from ShareThis which facilitates users in sharing articles, links, and other information across various social media networks. The cookie user determines whether a cookie has been set and the STID cookie tracks statistics related to the use of the ShareThis widget.
Third-Party Temporary Implied Consent:
- Session identification Used in connection with identifying the user or organization using the Easy2Employ Portal Third Party Session Strictly Necessary
- User Tracking Optimizely uniquely identify users and track their measurable actions based on different content First Party Permanent Implied Consent
- User Tracking Optimizely uniquely tracks users across domains related to measurable actions with the primary first-party cookie First Party Permanent Implied Consent
- User Tracking Pages on our website may use a widget from Twitter that facilitates interaction with its services. Twitter tracks users for authentication and security, user preferences, analytics and research, and to serve personalized content First Party Permanent Implied Consent
- Session Tracking Used in connection with embedded videos delivered by YouTube to track anonymous Session Tracking information about the videos played, including the number of visitors and where visitors originated Third Party Temporary Implied Consent
- First Party Cookie – A cookie placed by this website
- Third-Party Cookie – A cookie placed by another domain (e.g. not this website)
- Permanent Cookie – The cookie information is permanently stored on your device
- Temporary Cookie – The cookie information is stored for a defined period on your device (e.g. six months)
- Session Cookie – The cookie information is temporarily stored in your web browser’s memory
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are required so the website can function. No consent is required
We don’t seek to collect your personal information, and, where we do collect it, we strive to anonymize your personal information as soon as practicable.
airec portal / Employee Retention Program
To assist airec in enhancing the user and customer experience, we have developed a proprietary ATS web application. If you provide information through the web app, your personally-identifiable information will be held on cloud servers located in the US, managed by Easy2Employ.
Through ATS, candidates can apply for positions with Easy2Employ (through airec) or sign up on the Easy2Employ/airec Career Page where you can be notified of any potential job openings or other similar opportunities that might be of interest to you.
We frequently visit recruiting websites and social networks such as LinkedIn. Where users of those websites have made their personally-identifiable information publically available, Easy2Employ sometimes collects this information for the airec/E2E Candidate Program. If you do not want airec to retain your personally-identifiable information collected in this way, please opt-out of our Candidate Program when notified that your personally-identifiable information has been collected.
airec contracted or owned mobile applications as applicable.
In connection with applications that we make available for mobile devices, we may use third-party services to track and analyze non-personally identifiable user activity in order to fix errors, monitor usage, and improve the performance of the applications. In particular, UrbanAirship tracks whether a user opened an application in response to a specific push notification.
Omniture tracks and reports on some of our mobile applications’ usage and browsing patterns, including information about the type of device used, articles accessed, and other events occurring within our apps. Crittercism tracks certain errors occurring within mobile applications. None of these third parties gather information in a manner intended to identify any particular user personally.
Our mobile applications may include integration with various social-networking sites, including Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter. If you enable and use these features within an application, the extent to which your activities and information are tracked is governed by the relevant user agreement you have in place with such a third party.
Our Content, Newsletters, and Alerts
By registering and subscribing to our Leadership Digest or for recurring airec newsletters or alerts, you agree to receive on occasion other correspondence from airec related to the subscribed newsletters and other news and information that you consented to receive during registration. This type of information is shared externally only in anonymous, aggregated form for generalized user analysis or to enable third-party agents to send e-mails to you on our behalf. You will be contacted by e-mail or otherwise only by airec or its agents.
We ask for your e-mail address at registration. We will send e-mails to this address to confirm your registration, to provide newsletters or alerts, and to contact you for any other reason. In addition, we may contact you regarding your account status. If you sign up to receive any of our newsletters, alerts, or surveys, you may on occasion receive other correspondence from airec. Your e-mail address will not be shared with any third party other than an agent who has agreed to send e-mails on our behalf.
The Site may also include a feature that enables airec to send links to its content through e-mail at our users’ request. The e-mail address(es) that you supply in connection with this service will be used only to send the requested content. They will not be stored or reused for any purpose.
Is personally-identifiable information disclosed to third parties?
airec shall not intentionally disclose or transfer (and shall take reasonable steps to prevent the unauthorized or accidental disclosure of) your personally-identifiable information to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not our affiliates) without your consent, whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, except as follows.
airec may provide access to your personally identifiable information to third-party vendors engaged by airec to provide services related to the Site; provided that such vendors will first agree to maintain the strict confidentiality of such information and provide the same level of data security as provided by airec.
We may also be compelled to surrender personal user or customer information to legal authorities without express user consent if presented with a court subpoena or similar legal order, or as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any applicable jurisdiction.
airec reserves the right to sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, Personally Identifiable Data may be part of the transferred assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer or successor of airec may continue to use your Personally Identifiable Data as set forth in this policy.
If you participate in a survey, all of our research results are reported as totals or in other aggregated forms, and no information about you as an individual respondent is made public.
You should be aware that whenever you publicly disclose information online, that information could be collected and used by others. Easy2Employ is not responsible for any action or policies of any third parties who collect information that users publicly disclose in any such forums on the Site.
Link to third-party sites
How can I access, change, and/or delete information?
airec has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally-identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized airec personnel and third-party vendors are provided access to personally-identifiable information, and these employees and vendors are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, airec, however, cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personally identifiable information.
Transborder hosting and transfer of information
The personally-identifiable information collected on the Site may be transferred to Easy2Employ offices or personnel, or to third parties, located throughout the world, and the Site may be viewed and hosted by airec or its vendors anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have the same data protection laws than what is found in your country of residence.
By using the Site and registering such information on it, you voluntarily consent to such transborder transfer and hosting of such information.
Data Retention Policy
airec stores personally-identifiable information for various purposes as notified to you in this policy. For each of these different purposes, airec only retains the personally-identifiable information for so long as it is serving its notified purpose, generally one year from
System Data Retention Purpose Retention Period
At airec.io your contact details will be collected for the purpose of registering for the event. 6 months after the event– Your contact details will be retained for the duration of the event and 6 months thereafter to assist with organizing the event.
- User forums and boards – to provide an environment for the open exchange of ideas. Indefinitely – Any personally-identifiable information made publicly available on user forums or boards will remain available indefinitely.
- Contact details for submitted comments or contact us inquiries Indefinitely – Any personally-identifiable information will be retained for contacting purposes only.
- Retain contact details for distribution of Easy2Employ Newsletter and Alerts Indefinitely – Once registered, the user will continue to receive Easy2Employ Newsletters and alerts unless they ask to no longer receive delivery of email or the periodical.
- Retain contact details for submitted customer service inquires Indefinitely – information submitted in connection with an inquiry is stored with the relevant submission.
- Retain demographic information for members of the panelist program Indefinitely – for research and survey analysis.
- Retain contact details for submitted comments Indefinitely – Any personally-identifiable information is either published with the article or stored with the article.
- Airec App – Retain contact details for personalized experience Indefinitely – Once registered, the user will be able to personalize knowledge topics and articles for all future sessions.
- Airec Apps – Retain contact details for submitted customer service inquiries Indefinitely – information submitted in connection with an inquiry is stored with the relevant submission.
Airec understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an online environment. The Site is not designed for or directed at children 18 years of age or younger, and airec will not intentionally or knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under this age.
Consent and contacting our privacy department
By sharing your Candidate Information with us through this Site, you explicitly consent to the Processing of your Candidate Information, including any Sensitive Personal Information you might choose to disclose to us, as described above.
This includes, without limitation, the transfer of your Candidate Information, or parts thereof, to countries not providing an adequate level of protection of personal data. You acknowledge that you are under no obligation to provide your consent and that if you choose to do so nonetheless, you may revoke your declaration of consent at any time with future effect by using the following contact details:
airec – Easy2Employ, LLC
1309 Coffeen Avenue Suite 1831,
Sheridan, Wyoming 82801
If you’ve previously visited our Site, you may have viewed a different version of our privacy policies, terms, and conditions. As of the Effective Date, this Policy supersedes and replaces prior versions. If you do not want this Policy to apply to PII that we previously may have collected about you, please email this address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete or otherwise remove your PII from our system(s). In your email, please provide us with your name and other identifying information and the type(s) of Personal Information that you would like us to remove.